logging in to gundogdirectory.com

silentarcher

logging in to gundogdirectory.com

Post by silentarcher » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:38 pm

I have tried everyday for almost a week now to try and log back into an account I created last week on the main web page gundogdirectory.com. Unfortunately I have not been able to succeed. I need to get back into my account to edit a puppy listing I posted. I used the same account info to log on to here at the forum, but the user name and passowrd are not recognized on the main web page. Trying to retrieve the user name and password via email does not work. I have posted my concerns about this on the facebook page and nobody ever gets back with me! So now im posting a topic here to see if there is any suggestions on how to fix this because it sure would be nice to see if anybody has showed intrest in the ad I posted for my litter of pups. Im truely beginning to wonder DOES ANYBODY US or CARE about this web page and is it real or a scam!!
Please contact me via email- thesilentarcher@live.com

SubMariner

Re: logging in to gundogdirectory.com

Post by SubMariner » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:27 am

silentarcher wrote:I have tried everyday for almost a week now to try and log back into an account I created last week on the main web page gundogdirectory.com. Unfortunately I have not been able to succeed. I need to get back into my account to edit a puppy listing I posted. I used the same account info to log on to here at the forum, but the user name and passowrd are not recognized on the main web page. Trying to retrieve the user name and password via email does not work. I have posted my concerns about this on the facebook page and nobody ever gets back with me! So now im posting a topic here to see if there is any suggestions on how to fix this because it sure would be nice to see if anybody has showed intrest in the ad I posted for my litter of pups. Im truely beginning to wonder DOES ANYBODY US or CARE about this web page and is it real or a scam!!
Please contact me via email- thesilentarcher@live.com
Have you PM'd the Admin or any of the Senior Moderators?
=SubMariner=
No matter where you go, there you are!

silentarcher

Post by silentarcher » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:56 am

I sent an email to an Admin. when I registered for the GDFB a few days ago. And I just completed a PM to Grant who is listed as an Admin. Thank you SubMariner for replying!

djloder

Post by djloder » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Good luck!

I have been needing the admin to help me for years as I can't get them to let me change my pups pedigree.
Derek Lodermeier
TR GUN Derrick de L'Etoile du Nord NA-PZ1TAN http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/3genview.php?id=2204

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Tue May 01, 2012 9:44 am

Grant sold the whole shebang to the Snells quite some time ago. He's up to his ears being a systems architect for a large hospital chain and with a new baby. No time for dog training.

Suggest you PM Rob Snell via "Admin" here on this site. None of the rest of us have anything to do with GunDogDirectory.

Greg J.