American Brittany Puppies

GinaNelsen

American Brittany Puppies

Post by GinaNelsen » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:56 pm

Located in Foristell, MO. Puppies were born 6/24/23, and are ready for their new homes. All puppies have had their tails docked, dew claws removed, first set of shots, and have been dewormed. I provide a 30 month health guarantee.

Sire: NAGDC FC/AFC Hurricane Banjo – OFA Good
Banjo was posted at the National Championship as a two year old and won the National Championship as a three year old in 2020. He finished his Field Championship at two and has consistently won and placed in the most prestigious field trials in the country. Banjo’s pedigree includes many field champions as well as several National Champions and Hall of Fame dogs. Banjo’s hips are OFA Good.

Dam: Le Point De Grace Sammie Sixshooter JH CGCA
Sammie is a foot handled companion hunting dog and family pet. She is handled by my 14 year old son in our county 4-H Dog Care project. They primarily work on obedience, agility, and AKC Hunt Tests. She is both beautiful and intelligent, with a lot of instinct and prey drive. Sammie’s hips are OFA excellent, and her elbows are normal. Sammie’s pedigree also includes several titles. There are several Canadian titles that are not shown on her AKC pedigree.

Please contact me if you're on the fence about a new field trial or hunting companion. Call or text me at 314-280-2600 for more info or for a copy of the parents pedigrees. I'm eager to find good homes for these pups, and they should be really nice dogs!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.