Young Lab

Anything older than 6 months will be moved here.
BlessedGirl

Young Lab

Post by BlessedGirl » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:36 pm

I'm looking for a home for a young and energetic Labrador mix. His name is Buck, he's 1.5 years old, and around 55 lbs. He was passed on to me, after living at shelters/rescues half of his life, in hopes that I could find him a home. He was originally taken to the shelter as a stray. Right away I got him I realized that he has a really high bird drive. I wish I could keep him for a while to train myself, but I don't have the time or money for that.

Buck is neutered and I can provide his medical history/ records. He has a bold and affectionate personality, and is well socialized with people and dogs. He's good with kids, as well. Buck is eager to please and responds to recall pretty well. He has not fought with any of our multiple dogs on the farm. He has a little knowledge of a few basic commands, and is eager to please.

Buck isn't good with chickens or cats.

I'm asking $100 for him, but negotiable on that, because I just want him to go to a good home. Located 35 minutes north of Portland, OR. Email works best, because I check that more frequently than my PMs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by BlessedGirl on Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Heaven isn't for good people. Heaven is for forgiven people."

BlessedGirl

Re: Young Lab

Post by BlessedGirl » Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:59 pm

This little guy is still available. Already neutered, almost 2 years old, $100 OBO. He's going in for his rabies shot tomorrow.

You can email me at hardhackranch@gmail.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Heaven isn't for good people. Heaven is for forgiven people."