Tri-tronics

Lab Man

Tri-tronics

Post by Lab Man » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:06 pm

Tri-tronics is still #1.

I have a TT Pro-100 G2 which is my main training collar. I left the collar on my dog trailer. Well I drove off and ofcourse it fell off on the highway. When I found it, it was flat and in many peices. I sent the Transmitter in to Tri-tronics and expected to pay for a new collar to be built for my transmitter. Well they put it under the warranty and built me a new collar for no charge. That is what you call A+++++++++++ Customer service. This is twice now where Tri-tronics has taken care of me for a repair that had to be done that was my fault and not theres.

Gun Dog Forum Sponsor: Member discount e-mail me at mark@coonriverkennels.com for details.

Hotpepper

TT Service

Post by Hotpepper » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:39 am

I bought a new G-2 deal and had a problem and they replaced they whole problem for free.

Verry good to have.

Pepper
2009 NGSPA National Champion R/U
OFA Good 06/09
3 years of Age

http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=2071

Jeremiah 29:11

God says He has Plans for Me

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:37 pm

Yep Tri Tronics sure does have the best stuff on the market

They even aimed the G3 for thso that don't want to spend as much on a collar

I have tried quite a few different collars and have always end up back with my TT I have had 3 classic 70's first one was when you still changed the levels at the collar then the one where you used the transmitter to turn on the reciever I sold that one when they came out with the reciever you turn on with the button at the collar I have had that one for about 5 years still works like a charm... ..this time fully going back to Tri Tronics is for good. I was sent an invite to the Influentials Club and this time I filled out the card and sent it in. no more other companies
only thing I do like is the launchers from DT but knowing TT they will come around and work on that also...

and the best thing about Tri Tronics they are the only e collar which can carry the *****MADE IN THE USA****** label.
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

original mngsp

Post by original mngsp » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:40 pm

I'm still using a 2nd generation Field 70, be it one rebuild. Still expect many more years of service from it.

Had innotek prior to this TT and had nothing but problems.

All future E-Collars will be TT without a doubt.

SettersRus

Post by SettersRus » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:56 pm

I lost one of my TT chargers, called to order a new one and they sent me a replacement at NO CHARGE. (Pardon the Pun) Great company!!! :lol:

Buckeye_V

Post by Buckeye_V » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:33 am

I have had similar experiences with them. I lost one of the contact points on the collar and I got a new set - gratus. WOW!

I'll be buying their products again!
We have done something with nothing for so long we are now qualified to do everything with anything....

http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=275

http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=520

Devils Creek

Post by Devils Creek » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:39 am

I don't even consider another brand.

Currently using a 10 year old LR70. Simple and basic I know, but it does the job and has performed flawlessly for 10 years. (though Zeke broke the antenna off this fall, ordered in a new one and away we go)

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:26 pm

I've got a Pro 200 XLS G2 that I've had for 5 years. Lost the xmitter in an ice storm last winter. It was found two weeks later and didn't even need recharging. I Luv TT.

Best,