Unwanted PM Policy

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Unwanted PM Policy

Post by Greg Jennings » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:26 am

I need to add clarification to our policy.

I am all for a more laissez faire approach in PMs. You guys can have at each other in the PMs.

Well, you can do so till either party says "I do not wish to receive PMs from you again". If you PM anything after that, other than an apology and acknowledgement that you will PM them no more, it will be considered harrassment.

The first instance will be a temporary ban, the second permanent.

Greg Jennings.

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Re: Unwanted PM Policy

Post by ACooper » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:11 pm

Greg it is a sad state of affairs when this type of post even has to be made...

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:02 pm

ACooper wrote:Greg it is a sad state of affairs when this type of post even has to be made...

Very true but it does need to be stated for some that can't figure it out themselves. Plus anyone violating it knows that it won't be tolerated and they can be banned from the forum.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

AzDoggin

Post by AzDoggin » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:12 am

ACooper wrote:Greg it is a sad state of affairs when this type of post even has to be made...
I guess that "electronic harassment" is becoming quite a problem on some of the social networks (facebook, myspace, etc.). Heck a Nebraska football player this fall dropped a couple passes in a big game, and was (electronically) harassed to the point that he had to shut down his facebook account. Amazing.

ESetterLove

Post by ESetterLove » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:06 am

Greg Jennings wrote:I need to add clarification to our policy.

I am all for a more laissez faire approach in PMs. You guys can have at each other in the PMs.

Well, you can do so till either party says "I do not wish to receive PMs from you again". If you PM anything after that, other than an apology and acknowledgement that you will PM them no more, it will be considered harrassment.

The first instance will be a temporary ban, the second permanent.

Greg Jennings.
Grant, your are without a doubt correct! Please remove my account as I don't care to associate myself with anyone that aligns themselves with HSUS or any major rescue organization.

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:23 am

...well, I guess you all know who was sending the harrassing PMs and reacted badly to a polite request to stop.