New Saddle for Sid

Maverick

New Saddle for Sid

Post by Maverick » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:45 pm

I ordered a new Heskett trooper saddle about three weeks ago and finally got out this weekend for my first ride with it.
Russ did a great job and I could not be happier. I got the trooper breast collar and a fat strap to go along with it.
I was out with Kiki's Mom for a 3 hour plus ride on Saturday and the saddle rode like a dream.
I have attached a few pictures below of Sid modeling his new saddle.

Mav....

click to enlarge pictures...

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare.
And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
-M. Acklam

Knine's Ghost Rider

Paisley

Ch Ruffwood's Dixie Girl FD

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Re: New Saddle for Sid

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:34 am

Looks like you had a fun weekend
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

Kiki's Mom

Re: New Saddle for Sid

Post by Kiki's Mom » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:00 pm

I was out with Kiki's Mom for a 3 hour plus ride on Saturday and the saddle rode like a dream.
And he claims he wasn't even sore the next day! :mrgreen:

Andre bought himself the Cadillac Escalade of field trial horses with the custom leather seating to match, didn't he? By the love of God that Sid is a heck of a NICE ride!!! He has done well and will enjoy every minute in the saddle from here on out I hope :wink: :wink: :wink:

I know I enjoyed riding with him too. We saw all sorts of great wild life from a pair of spotty baby fawn twins to a great big ole barn owl and even a couple of grouse!!!