Meet Quinn!

Karen
GDF Junkie

Meet Quinn!

Post by Karen » Tue May 19, 2009 9:08 pm

We just bought a 2nd horse! 10 yr old 15.3hh TWH that's been field trialing for several years. Isn't he handsome!!

Rode him all around the setter club in Medford, NJ today and he was just perfect. Can't wait to get him home. His coggins was drawn last week, so hopefully next weekend we can go pick him up. Trav, my main ride, will need to get over his dislike of spotted horses by September. :D
ImageImage
Woodland's Spirit of Big Oaks & Woodland's Money Pit

Fireside

Re: Meet Quinn!

Post by Fireside » Wed May 20, 2009 3:56 am

Nice lookin' guy!! Bet he can really cover some ground... is he for you or your son?

GUNSMOKE

Post by GUNSMOKE » Wed May 20, 2009 5:56 am

Hey Karen nice looking animal, give me a call I guess we were on the same page. He looks identical to the one I just picked up the markings are even in the same places. Did you steal my horse ?:) I didn't know you were looking for another one.

Karen
GDF Junkie

Post by Karen » Wed May 20, 2009 6:01 am

Hehe! Bought him from Lisa & Paul Pollock down in Medford, NJ. Hopefully will get him home next weekend. Just waiting on his coggins paperwork.

Quinn will be my BF's horse and a backup horse for me. John has embraced my crazy hobbies and wanted to be able to ride more braces, be able to scout for me in the future, and possibly run a dog of his own down the road. He has one season of riding in the gallery on rented and the occasional borrowed horse under his belt, and after riding Quinn, decided he was light-years better than any of the wrangler horses he was on. Quinn is one of those very rare "anyone can ride" horses, that's just perfect for a newbie. They should have a really good time together.
ImageImage
Woodland's Spirit of Big Oaks & Woodland's Money Pit

RayGubernat
GDF Junkie

Post by RayGubernat » Wed May 20, 2009 5:43 pm

Karen -

That hole you are digging is getting deeper and deeper....

Congratulations. Looks like a very nice ride. If Paul P. rode him any length of time, he has got to be a pretty tough horse because Paul puts a lot of miles on.

Hopefully we'll see you at the Setter club picnic. If not, then in the fall.

RayG