Buck meets Winnie

EddieF

Buck meets Winnie

Post by EddieF » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:08 am

We just moved and have our horses on the property finally. This is Winnie meeting Buck for the first time. I think she wants him to throw the dummy? :lol:

They get along great, Winnie is very curious about the horses and occasionally I see them touching noses. Haven't gotten a photo of that yet though!

rockllews

Re: Buck meets Winnie

Post by rockllews » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:40 pm

Good to see a photo of these two. It's been awhile!!! :D Winnie sure is growing up! And it looks like you've got a nice view at your new place too. 8)

EddieF

Post by EddieF » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:19 pm

rockllews wrote:Good to see a photo of these two. It's been awhile!!! :D Winnie sure is growing up! And it looks like you've got a nice view at your new place too. 8)
Thanks!! And since you brought it up, I have to share the view from the deck on the back of the house!

EddieF

Post by EddieF » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:26 pm

By the way, the Hungarian Wirehaired Vizsla National Specialty UKC show is in two weeks! We're going up to Michigan to meet a bunch of other HWVs. I can't wait for Winnie's breeder to see her again. She's really turned into a sweet, special dog.

As for the show, there will be about a dozen dogs in her Champion class, so that's pretty brutal competition. Many of those other dogs and handlers are quite seasoned in the show ring, but we'll go and have fun. Whoever comes out of that class with a win will be VERY proud!