TWH Mare for sale LOWERED PRICE!

PowerPoint

TWH Mare for sale LOWERED PRICE!

Post by PowerPoint » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:31 pm

I have a 13 yr old Strawberry Roan mare for sale.She is a bigger horse 16.5 hands and stocky.I am 275 lbs,so she can handle a big guy.She has been at my trainer working on tie out,gun broke ect.She has had dogs handled off her,and has no problem.She has an exellent gait.I have never rode her in a trial,but that was my intention for the spring.She has the go for it,and will make somebody a good horse.i have a job oportunity in Southern Illinois that is forcing me to move,so my plans have changed for the immeadte future.Priced to sell quick at $800 Will have pics soon I would like to see her in a good home.Negitive coggins test,and has had 2 offspring.Is double Carbon copy bred,I have registration number,but i dont have papers.
Last edited by PowerPoint on Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PowerPoint

Re: TWH Mare for sale

Post by PowerPoint » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:36 pm

I have taken a jod in Il. and i HAVE to movee this horse.Il nevr get my money out of her.I will take $800 just to get her moved,and in a good field trialer home.If I dont get her sold SOON I will have to run her thru the sale barn,and I hate the thought of that.

Kiki's Mom

Re: TWH Mare for sale LOWERED PRICE!

Post by Kiki's Mom » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:59 am

Don't run her through the sale barn. Contact some of the Pro FT Handlers and offer her for sale Call Chris Burchett of Burchett's Bird dogs in IA ( they often travel to IL) and get a fir price for your horse.....when are you moving?

PowerPoint

Post by PowerPoint » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:14 am

I am from S.E.Mo. and that person your refering me to is about 13 hrs away.I am moving the first of the year to Marion Il. I have priced her at a steal,so that she will hopefully sell between now and then.There isnt a thing wrong with this horse,and she has been broke for going on 12 yrs to trail ride,and had dogs run off her,gun broke ect.

gar-dog

Post by gar-dog » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:55 pm

You should also post in the Buy-Sell-Trade section of this site.
Good luck with the move.
G

jgf@gratiot

Post by jgf@gratiot » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:33 pm

Is horse still for sale? If so will she canter? Does she have a running walk? Smooth gait? Have you road her around other horses? Can she go away from them if so?

PowerPoint

Post by PowerPoint » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:07 am

yes to all of those

Ruby's Best Friend

Post by Ruby's Best Friend » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:19 pm

Sounds like a great horse. I need to forward this info to a horse trainer that I would use. to minamize the back and forth emails is there other information that might be required by a trainer for field trials. also are there any posted pictures any where? Thanks

PowerPoint

Post by PowerPoint » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:01 pm

Well-I have to be in mining class feb 7 if I havnt sold this ole girl by the weekend before that shes gonna have to go to the sale barn,and will unfortunately prob end up butchered.I cant believe this horse/dog market has got to this point that I cant even sell this mare for $ 800 Simply amazing,and sad...

shets114

Post by shets114 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Do you have any pictures or such of the horse? Maybe that would help.