Links

B-townhunter

Links

Post by B-townhunter » Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:39 pm

maybe a Links page or website page so everyone could share some of thier favorite sites!

B-townhunter

Post by B-townhunter » Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:43 pm

ok......maybe not.

Country-Side Breeders

Post by Country-Side Breeders » Sat Apr 24, 2004 5:50 pm

I think a links/website page would be a great idea...post the link/site with a short description would be great!

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:41 pm

Like a page that you could just submit your own links or your own web page?

Grant

Country-Side Breeders

Post by Country-Side Breeders » Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:53 pm

Yeah, I'm suggesting anything that's related to dogs: personal websites, hunting, training, supplies, dog food etc.

B-townhunter

Post by B-townhunter » Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:20 pm

own our forum we have a place just for website reviews and out other favorite sites, usually you can come across some good ones you didn't know were out there.

Country-Side Breeders

Post by Country-Side Breeders » Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:12 pm

B-townhunter-
I checked out the forum. You've got a lot of interesting topics there. Your idea of the page, as we are looking to add here, is doing good I see. A lot of new sites there to check out!

B-townhunter

Post by B-townhunter » Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:08 am

Hey thanks on the forum, the admin is great, If anyone you guys fish there is going to be a tourny held by the forum, all judging online, get some decent prizes, all states welcome, not just the ones in the midwest. I just like the links page cause there always seems to be those well hid sites that you can never find with a search engine.

dan

How about a section for us Canucks?

Post by dan » Thu May 06, 2004 6:32 pm

Ive seen other forums that have sections for Canadians, they seem to work well.
Its hard to come across good helpful sites in Canada, the numbers of us hunters if just not there. We all rely on US sites for good information.

It would be great for us to see some of our 'neighbors' on this site
Dan