Hello from South Central PA

joker72

Hello from South Central PA

Post by joker72 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:31 am

Hi all,

I am starting to train my 4 yr old Goldador (1/2 Yellow Lab and 1/2 Golden Retriever) named Barney. Great dog, eager to please and picks up pretty quickly. I am working on a lot of basics like sit, stay, heel and stop. My goal is to make a flushing dog out of him to use for Pheasant. I have recently exposed him to planted chukar. If nothing else we are enjoying our time together. One might argue that I am the weak link.

I do data/financial analytics for a living which is another reason Barney and I work together. I need the exercise.

Anyway,.. I have gotten serious about my dedication to Barney and his training and think this site will be a great resource.
Last edited by joker72 on Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

slistoe
GDF Junkie

Re: Hello from South Central PA

Post by slistoe » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:51 am

Welcome to the board. There are a lot of very knowledgeable folks on here who are most willing to answer questions. Enjoy your journey with your dog.

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Re: Hello from South Central PA

Post by Sharon » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:03 pm

Welcome to the forum joker72. :) Let us know anytime we can help you with your use of the forum.
" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett