Going to be new Brittany puppy owner in exactly one week.

KirstenAnne

Going to be new Brittany puppy owner in exactly one week.

Post by KirstenAnne » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello! My name is Kirsten, I am 20 years old and from northwest CT. In exactly a week I will be mother and trainer to a Brittany spaniel. I am very very excited but the whole reason my boyfriend and myself are getting this little guy is to have a proper field dog for when we go pheasent hunting in the fall. My boyfriend already has an eight year old springer named Molly and she is a love that is for sure but she was never field trained really and quite frankly gets more satisfaction out of a dog cookie then a birdy. So we are hoping to do our best with our new puppy to get him trained properly to take into the fields this fall and have him point and or flush birds. Also we got this little guy from Hillbilly Brittany's in Statesville NC. Any reviews on there puppies would be gladly accepted as well with any tips and information on field training. Our puppy will be 9 weeks old by the time we get him. Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.