Hi from Ontario, Canada !

vkwb

Hi from Ontario, Canada !

Post by vkwb » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Just thought I would drop a quick line to say Hello and also to say thank you to GDF and all the members ! I have been lurking for about 7 months or so, I daily checking the 'board' , and cannot tell you how extremely helpful this site really is - especially for a first time trainer !

My husband and I love to hunt just about everything, although for years I have only walked behind/stood beside/sat beside my husband while hunting (and rainbow fishing for that matter), I now have my hunting/fishing license and gear and am ready to give it a go. We have two children ages 7 and 8 and I am currently training an eight month old, male, black and white DD.

We are currently members of the VDD and hope to run the VJP come Spring, as well as take in a couple of other tests within other organizations ! :D It truly is exciting and we have ALOT of fun, we take one day at a time in training etc. and our children help out as much as they can...there is alot of work still ahead of us I know, but it's all good !

All the best & take care
Cheers

Valerie

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Re: Hi from Ontario, Canada !

Post by ezzy333 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:08 pm

Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy and we can help answer some questions for you.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

Kiki's Mom

Post by Kiki's Mom » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:10 am

Hi Valerie :) welcome to the GDF. Glad you finally piped up and introduced yourself. Lots of good info and people here, glad to have you joining in
:wink:

SubMariner

Post by SubMariner » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:03 am

vkwb wrote:Just thought I would drop a quick line to say Hello and also to say thank you to GDF and all the members ! I have been lurking for about 7 months or so, I daily checking the 'board' , and cannot tell you how extremely helpful this site really is - especially for a first time trainer !

My husband and I love to hunt just about everything, although for years I have only walked behind/stood beside/sat beside my husband while hunting (and rainbow fishing for that matter), I now have my hunting/fishing license and gear and am ready to give it a go. We have two children ages 7 and 8 and I am currently training an eight month old, male, black and white DD.

We are currently members of the VDD and hope to run the VJP come Spring, as well as take in a couple of other tests within other organizations ! :D It truly is exciting and we have ALOT of fun, we take one day at a time in training etc. and our children help out as much as they can...there is alot of work still ahead of us I know, but it's all good !

All the best & take care
Cheers

Valerie
Welcome & Belated Happy Canada Day!

Where in ON are you located? Canuck Expat here! :D
=SubMariner=
No matter where you go, there you are!

vkwb

Post by vkwb » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:45 pm

I PM'd you SubMariner ! :D

Meller

Post by Meller » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:38 am

Welcome to the GDF!
And you know we will be wanting to see some pictures of that dog! :)