How to post pics...

ccl20

How to post pics...

Post by ccl20 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:45 pm

i am not understaning the concept on how to post pics on the forum...i am reading what it says under img, but i cant figure it out. does anyone have a simplier way to tell me. thanks

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:55 pm

do you have the pic on the web somewhere?

if so, reply to a post
- in the body of you message, click the Img button
- past the url of your image i.e www.somesite.com/yourpic.jpg after the Img tag that the Img button entered.
- select the Img button again
- submit your post

Soon, gundogforum will have a better method of posting your pics...

Grant

emae

Post by emae » Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:33 am

ok--I'm an idiot, what is the "img" button. THis has been explained twice, the same way as here, and I am clueless still, and just now have the guts to look like an idiot in front of who knows how many people. I have the picture address in my post so people can click on it and then the image pops up, but don't know what "img" button to click on before and after the address to make my picture actually show up inside the post. help??

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:37 am

When your "POSTING" a reply/message you have some buttons above the box where you are typing your message. Look for the button named "Img"

Did this help?

Grant

emae

Post by emae » Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:17 pm

yes it does help, I do see the img button, but tryed and tryed and still no success, as you can see in the gwp post, I have my pic posted thru the address, I tryed another post w/the img buttons before and after address but nothing. Really not a big deal, so don't worry about explaining anymore, I'll mess around with it later-thanks!

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:24 pm

We've had trouble with some sites like shutterfly who want people viewing the photo albums to be a member, for now, you may just want to post pics with just a link like:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4 ... 0000002610