desertmist.brit

Post by desertmist.brit » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:31 pm

Hi there,

My name is Steve from Phoenix AZ, screen name desertmist.brit

My wife and I are new to the site. We have bred our female Brittany and hopefully she will have her second liter early March 2008. Our first litter gave us 6 great pups that have turned out to be wonderful dogs and we have high hopes for the 2nd litter.

Lab Man

Post by Lab Man » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:58 am

Welcome to the Gun Dog Forum!!!!!!

Karen
GDF Junkie

Post by Karen » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:44 am

Welcome to the forum!!
ImageImage
Woodland's Spirit of Big Oaks & Woodland's Money Pit

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:34 am

Welcome to GDF!

Greg J.

AZ Brittany Guy

Post by AZ Brittany Guy » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:46 pm

Welcome Steve!

Have we met before? Do you get involved in field trials? My wife and I lived in the Px area before I retired and moved our pack to the White Mountains.

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:47 pm

Welcome to GDF !!
Post the ped of your dog and your upcoming litter.

Mav.....
We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare.
And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
-M. Acklam

Knine's Ghost Rider

Paisley

Ch Ruffwood's Dixie Girl FD

Breton13

Post by Breton13 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:27 pm

Welcome to the Forum and enjoy!
Fay P.
Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.
Penny's Pedigree
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/3genview.php?id=270

desertmist.brit

Britany pups

Post by desertmist.brit » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:38 am

Thanks for the welcome notes,

I will post my females pedigree and the studs pedigree as soon as we confirm that our breeding was succesful.

AZ Brittany Guy,
Not sure if we have met or not. just joined the AZPDC this past summer. Ran the dogs up in Flagstaff during the summer and we did the AKC Hunt Test at Robbins Butte last month. If we have not met yet, I look forward to the day that we do meet.

desertmist.brit

AZ Brittany Guy

Post by desertmist.brit » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:39 pm

AZ Brittany Guy.

Looks like it's a small world out there in Brittany land. I was looking at the pedigree for your dog Jake.

My Brittany Zoe also comes from a Gary Marsh breeding and our dogs have then same parents. Zoe was whelped 1-19-2004

I need to ask my teenage kids to show me how to post a document to the site...

[/url]

AZ Brittany Guy

Post by AZ Brittany Guy » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:53 pm

Steve, Look forward to meeting you. Losta Brittany guys in the Px area. There are about 3 more I think that get on this site. Not sure of there BB names but there is Julie and Martin with Blue Collar Britts, Chad and of course Arlette.

I am good friends with Gary as we got our first Britt, "Jake" from him. Jakes dad Ziggy was Helen's husbands dog and I can't think of her BB name off the top of my head.

I was a Member once of the Arizona Pointing Dog Club. Its a great way to get introduced to training partners. The last time I checked, they had around 300 members.

Firstarrow

Post by Firstarrow » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:20 am

Welcome!

Kiki's Mom

Post by Kiki's Mom » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:07 pm

Welcome to GDF Steve.

I can build that pedigree for you. If I am not wrong ( correct me if I am)Zoey is from Gary Marsh's "Babe" and the Sire is our beloved late Ziggy boy, DC Bdr's Zigman Floyd. Which makes her a 1/2 sister or is it a litter mate to AZ Brittany Guy's Doc Holliday? ( Sorry Guy...I can't remember......)

Anyway...welcome to the forum.

desertmist.brit

Kiki's mom

Post by desertmist.brit » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:40 pm

Thanks for the offer. I made it through the site and built the pedigree. I just need to get a good picture of Zoe and update it to the site.

Zoe's hunting drive is great. I am still teaching her that when I have my gun case she get's to come along and when I have my bow case she stays home. She hunts every second we are out and then when we get home she is a lapdog that enjoys watching football with me.

We bred her two weeks ago and are hopeful for some great pups like her last litter. We have used Frankie from Remchester Brittany's as our stud dog. Frankie was our stud from her 1st litter and we had 6 great pups. We still get to see 3 of the pups and thier looks and dispositions are wonderful and they are turning into great dogs

hubweims

Post by hubweims » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:31 pm

welcome to you and your wife.