Hey From MN- newbie

motocross-N-HUNTING

Hey From MN- newbie

Post by motocross-N-HUNTING » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:37 pm

I live in southern Minnesota and am 16 years of age and enjoy hunting and watching hunting dogs do there thing. I like to get my fair share of shooting also. I do all my schooling online so I can race all over the country and travel south for the winter. Ive been to Vegas, Florida, Iowa, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Texas, and many more.

I was also wondering if you guys could see my pic of me laying my Kawasaki over?

I just wanted to say that I have a lot of RESPECT for a lot of you guys on the forum. I've read a lot of the post's before registering and like a lot of information and knowledge on hear. It took me a while to register but I have a feeling I will be glad I did.

I also have a 16 week old female Vizsla. I'm very happy with her!

ERIC

Lab Man

Post by Lab Man » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:29 am

Welcome to the Gun Dog Forum!!!!!!!

AceofSpades41

Post by AceofSpades41 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:50 am

Welcome aboard!!! :D

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:23 am

Welcome to GDF !!

Mav.......
We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare.
And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
-M. Acklam

Knine's Ghost Rider

Paisley

Ch Ruffwood's Dixie Girl FD

gonehunting4days

Post by gonehunting4days » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:52 pm

Welcome to the forum!! How's the hunting going this fall??

motocross-N-HUNTING

Post by motocross-N-HUNTING » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:57 pm

The hunting is going really good for me this fall, seeing many birds and getting my fair share of shooting. Last year I seen a lot more hens, but this year I've seen more roosters. How is the hunting going for you?

Eric

gonehunting4days

Post by gonehunting4days » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:08 pm

It has been good, I've had my fair share at the ducks and geese and now I have been after pheasants and doing pretty well. There is still alot of corn in around here so it hasn't been as good as other years.

motocross-N-HUNTING

Post by motocross-N-HUNTING » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:52 am

Yea I got pretty lucky with the area I hunt, there was only a couple fields around us that needed to be taken out on pheasant opener. I've been duck hunting lately and been goose hunting early. This was my first year going out duck hunting and I still haven't figured out how to shoot them things very well. I think I try to analyze my shot to much because I've missed some many times or something. I just need to read and react. Any pointers will be great!

Eric